Sunday, November 7, 2010

I graduated!

Aaaahh I finally graduated! It still doesn't feel real to me because we had the ceremony earlier this summer so now when we are actually done we just leave. It feels great to not have to deal with homework, tight schedule and due dates anymore. I mean, I love Bethany and it is probably the best 3 years in my life so far but I am just done with school for now. And I love the freedom of it.
I am taking a two weeks trip to Trinidad to see my friend Sapna and to just spend some time relaxing and think of what had happen in the past 3 years in my life. I am actually leaving pretty soon here. But I thought I give some quick update.

I learned so many things in Bethany. Not just the head knowledge but really learn what it means to love the Lord and to understand the call to come and die. There are times when I feel like giving up, let me tell you, I have a few moments where I really thought that I am not going to make it. But I also know that God doesn't call me to do this just to let me fall. So I really learn how to hold on to God and trust him in whatever circumstances I am in.

Through my freshmen year, I learn how to be and to receive healings and forgiveness for my sins. Through my internship year, I learn how to persevere, hold on to His vision and to never give up.
Through my senior year, I learn how to love, laugh and to understand his heart through other people. 

Ending this season is a bit painful for me. The goodbyes and the stepping out from the bubble is a bit rough. But I know that our calling is to come and die. And that I don't do this training to just stay where I am at, but to move and shine in the darkest place. But oh, I love my God. Because no matter how many goodbyes I've experience, I never have to say goodbye to my One Faithful Friend. And I know that his grace will sustain me.

Ok, I got to go cook some ramen now and leave for the airport at 3 am.
I will get back when I have more to write. Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment