Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ben, Kiesha and Tele

Whoa! I just realize that my last entry was a year ago! This is bad! Well, life has taken me to another direction that cause me to not faithfully keeping up with this website. So, I am sorry, I will try my best to be diligent.
Now that I am back in Thailand, I am getting back on my feet to take more pictures again. I went through this phase of life where I don't really have the time anymore to take pictures, work, transition, work and more transitions. But now I am back on my feet and ready to continue this passion of mine. 
Well it started of with a message from Kiesha saying that she would like to get her family pictures taken. I took their family pictures before. At that time, Kiesha was still pregnant with Tele. And now she is pregnant with her second child and Tele is almost 2 years old. Man! How time flies!
Ben and Kiesha are just such an awesome couple, I enjoy them so much. They are very genuine and real. Even when I took their pictures, they just do their thing and let me capture the real them. Ah I love it! Well here is some previews, this was taken at Mandarin Dhara Dhevi Hotel in Chiang Mai on Christmas Eve. Such a gorgeous hotel and couple.

Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment