Monday, April 2, 2012

The Gambil Family Photoshoot

So... this situation doesn't come to often, but I am really happy when it does. This family found me online, liked my work and contacted me. Well I am so glad they did, this family is just beautiful. Their kids are super cute and we had a lot of fun during the photo shoot. Family photo shoot is always a challenge for me, because one kid will do this while the other wants to do that. It is sometimes really hard to get them to corporate especially when they are pretty young. But I think the key is to communicate with them and get to know them. Kids are not going to listen to a stranger, smile, and talk with them. Well, the Gambil kids did really well, especially with the very warm weather and the dusty set we had. We had a great time!
Here's the highlight :)







"G" for Gambil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment