Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tasya and Thomas Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

Tasya is my best friend since we were 4 years old. So I am super pumped when she told me that she is getting married to Thomas. They met at a hip hop dance lesson and Thomas was her instructor. It was a very lovely story. Thomas is one genuine guy, he even asked for my permission to date Tasya. And at that time, I just knew that Tasya will end up marrying this man. (don't ask me how)

They decided to go to Singapore to do their pre-wedding shots and videos. I was super excited about it because I have never do a photo shoot in Singapore before and I knew that it's a hot place to be for a pre-wedding photo shoot. We had a blast! Two of my best friends went along as the videographer and the make up artist as well, so what more can I ask, right?

Despite the rainy days and the hot and humid weather, the 3 days photo shoot went really well and I am really happy for the result. We were all dead tired by the end of it though, but I still think that it's all worth it in the end. I hope you think so too!




















No comments:

Post a Comment