Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Elephants are kind of scary...

Couple weekends ago, me and my teammates went to an elephant camp in Mae Wang area. It was a great fun!! But I realize one thing that I never realize before: elephants are scary. What? Yes. They are vicious... (in my opinion) one elephant attacked Jarred, wrap his trunk around Jarred's ankle and about to eat that leg. Oh man, it was funny at the same time it was scary. And he have to fight for his flip-flop.. oh man! But then the Karen guide that took me and my friend was flirting with me the whole time. It was kind of funny but gross in some ways... I won't go into details. But the waterfalls was fun! And the bamboo raft was relaxing... It was an awesome day. Angie Ferguson join us from Bangkok and Woody, my co-worker come along as well. It wouldn't be fun doing it by myself... but because of friends... everything is much much better. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment