Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Roommates are tons of fun

This year I have been so blessed by 2 awesome roommates!! Heather and Michelle... we always talk about fun stuff and we understand each other more and more as time goes on. I really love them both... It is such a blessing to know them! I know that I can trust them with anything... we shared everything and we talk about everything. It was awkward, seriously, when I first moved in with them. Because they know each other before and I don't really know any of them. But soon enough we discover awesome similarities that we all love to do.. oh man, it would be so hard to part with them when the time is up. Even not having them for a week or two is hard... I really hope that this friendship would really last. :) Yay for roomies!







No comments:

Post a Comment