Thursday, September 30, 2010

Help Me!!

Hey everyone, I have a huge favor to ask you right now. There's a photography workshop coming up in October and I really want to go, but it cost 300 bucks.
BUT, if you can email info@noemiphotography.com of why I should go to this photography workshop, I can have a chance of attending this workshop for FREE! I know a lot of you have enjoyed my photography for the last few months so if you can please do this for me, that would be great.

Noemi is a great photographer from the Twin Cities and her workshops is awesome, I have been a fan since my freshmen year. Her workshop is going to be all day, we will be learning new technique, taking pictures with different models, and she'll be sharing her passion about photography. For details, you can go to her website here.

So please, write to her and help me out! Make sure you wrote my name (Natasha Christiani) when you write to her so she knows who you referring to.

Her email: info@noemiphotography.com

Thanks a bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment