Saturday, September 18, 2010

Katelyn and Warren's is Engaged!!

I was so thrilled when Katelyn asked me if I want to take their engagement pictures last week! I've known Katelyn and Warren for the past 3 years and they have been waiting forever to get engaged. And now they are!! I am so excited for you guys. So we went downtown Minneapolis last Saturday and we had a blast! Katelyn and Warren is a natural model, seriously I just want to take them everywhere I go to help me direct pose. They are absolutely in love with each other and I love capturing their feelings towards each other. Here you go, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. And please, leave comments, I love comments!  (you can click at the picture to enlarge)
























































































































3 comments:

  1. These look great! Love the mpls hot spots, nice composure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This couple looks like so much fun! You've captured their joy in each others' presence very well, Sash.

    ReplyDelete