Friday, December 3, 2010

Heather and Jarred is Engaged!!

AAAHH! This roommate of mine is engaged to this teammate of mine. So exciting! And I get the privilege to take their engagement pictures. It was kind of last minute call so we did it with whatever we can and it still turn out pretty good. This is the first time I used my Tamron 17-50mm. A lot of it got blurred because I am not used to it but... a lot of it turn out great. I like this lens a lot. And I am just excited for Jarred and Heather because they have been waiting for this forever. AH! Here's some of it.















2 comments:

  1. Sasha these look amazing! You did an amazing job capturing "us" :) They make me miss Jarred so much! Thanks so much girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sasha, cute pictures, very "autumn". And I'm so glad for Jarred and Heather!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete