Monday, December 27, 2010

Megan and Jon's Wedding

Another winter wedding. This time, it's my good friend, Ashley Griggs's sister. Oh it was a FUN wedding. I got to spend a few days with the bride's family and we had a blast. It was up in Breinerd, Minnesota and the place was just gorgeous, just like Megan. Megan is so hot, no joke, Jon is one lucky dude to have her. The wedding was at night and the reception was just beautiful. They had a dessert buffet, imagine that! The ceremony was very touching, I tear up myself behind the camera. Every time I shot a wedding, I always imagine how it feels like to have my own. I would probably ball my eyes out the whole time. I don't know. But the reception was just fantastic! The music was great and the dance floor was full. It was a great day, thanks for choosing me to be a part of your big day Megan and Jon!







































No comments:

Post a Comment